Neelakantha Meditation Instruction
The Neelakantha Meditation Instruction Course is an instructional experience that includes learning an elegant, powerful and deeply effective practice for systematically exploring and progressively journeying into the deeper spaces of Consciousness. During the course, your teacher offers instruction in the method of Neelakantha Meditation, as well as a very clear, specific understanding of the theoretical context and foundational principles of this powerful practice.
The practice of Neelakantha Meditation is an ancient, beautiful, sophisticated and deeply refined method by means of which we come to know this transcendental, mysterious, deeply present reality of everything everywhere. The first and most important place we come to know it is within ourselves.
Neelakantha Meditation is easy to learn and practice, and is governed by the principle of effortlessness. It does not involve concentration, controlling the mind, or other forms of effortful manipulation of awareness. It does not require that you have any particular beliefs, any previous study or specific background in order to learn it and practice it with great benefit. For this reason, it is a practice that anyone can learn. Even those who have had difficulty meditating in the past are surprised at how easily and deeply they can meditate after receiving Initiation into Neelakantha Meditation.
Through the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, you will find highly effective access to:
- Growing and transforming in the direct experience of your own deepest reality.
- Living everything that you are meant to live.
- Journeying into the deeper spaces of consciousness to more fully access freedom, creativity, ease, clarity, and the riches of life itself.
- Experiencing deep insight, steadiness, love, and increasing delight in daily life.
You begin with sessions of in-person individual instruction, which is just the beginning of a lifetime of practice. By the end of this instruction, you will be fully equipped with the technique and understanding to practice on your own each day with extraordinary benefit and ongoing support. Your ongoing daily meditation practice will then be supported and enriched in several important ways over the following eighteen months of the Foundational Course of Practice and Study.
In this rich combination of ongoing daily practice and study, you will continue to deepen and refine the practice of Neelakantha Meditation and the knowledge of the specific context and foundational principles underlying the practice, which is rooted in SvaTantra – the Tantric teachings of the ultimate freedom of Consciousness.
Foundational Course of Practice & Study
- Personalized formal instruction into the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, including expert instruction of the theory and understanding of the practice
- Live, interactive Meditation Practice Teleseminars for 18 months
- Online library of pre-recorded teachings and study materials to support your practice and understanding
- The process of stabilizing your practice and continuing to deeply learn the theory of the practice
- Email and phone support for your practice
- Special Live Satsang Teleseminars for all Neelakantha Meditation practitioners
- Instruction into powerful, supportive practices including the Release Practice and Japa & Chanting Mantras that help elevate and navigate daily life
- Original scholarly translation and commentary on classical Tantric texts by renowned scholar Paul Muller-Ortega, including the Śiva Sūtras, the Pratyabhijñā-Hṛdayam of Kṣemarāja and more that directly enliven your meditation experience
- Attendance at Day Two of public Initiation courses at no cost in order to refresh and strengthen your practice
- Opportunity to up-level your meditation experience with Advanced Initiation after 18 months of practice
- Eligibility to attend life-changing Vibrating Silence Retreats
"Life is full of astonishment, bliss, nectar. And it is also full of extraordinary challenges that demand a reconfiguration of a higher level of Consciousness within each one of us. We must understand that process and how to most beautifully cooperate with it.”
Please email email@example.com to schedule a time to begin the exquisite practice of Neelakantha Meditation!
Please contact us for more information.